Part I Reading Comprehension (共60分)
SectionA (共 40分，每题2分)
1. [答案] A. Two
2. [答案] A. They suffer more from anxiety
3. [答案] B. artificial lighting
4. [答案] D. pre-conditions and characters
5. [答案] D. How online activities affect mental health
6. [答案] A. Antibiotics
7. [答案] A. develop quickly
8. [答案] C. 18 percent
9. [答案] B. Using antibotics lssofen
10. [答案] B. Antibiotics are etective despite drug-resistant germs.
11. [答案] B. They gathered information on pollution and plants.
12. [答案] D. Bringing back vegetation to land cover
13. [答案] B. An industrial boiler
14. [答案] A. be efetive
15. [答案] C.Adding plant life cuts pollution andreduces cost
16. [答案] D the relationship between knowledge and looks
17. [答案] A supposed
18. [答案] D Shared ideas of names may influence how we look and behave
19. [答案] D Objective
20. [答案] B Your name might influence your appearance
Section B (从7个选项中选5个，每空格2分，共10分)
21. [答案] B."Sleep efficiency" is the percentage oftime you actually sleep.
22. [答案] F. Here are some tips for improving seep fficiency.
23. [答案] G.Tur off your computers andphones before bed.
24. [答案] A. Keep a consistent sleep'schedule.
25. [答案] D. It explains why mostpeople feel sleepy in the afernoon.
Section C Banked Cloze (每小题1分，共10分)
26. [答案] J ocean
27. [答案] B heat
28. [答案] H publication
29. [答案] M incorrectly
30. [答案] E effect
31. [答案] K preparing
32. [答案] G matter
33. [答案] C responsility
34. [答案] I warned
35. [答案] Orapid
Part II sIntegrated Testing (共30分
SectionA Cloze (共 20分，每题1分)
36. B. symbol
37. C. However
38. A separate
39. C .case
42. B. resting
43. D. right
44. B. began
45. C. applying
46. B. forces
47. D. floating
48. A. into
49. C. pulls
50. D. inspuing
51. A. ever
52. C. story
53. D. invented
54. B. why
55. A. change
Section B Short Answer Questions (每小题2分，共10分)
56. [答案] She felt terified
57. [答案] She felt she was caredfor I
58. [答案] The ability to open bhis heart to others.
59. [答案] the needsofothets
60. [答案] practice moderation in all things except love
Part IIITranslation (共30分)
Section A Chinese English Translation (共5小题，每小题3分，共15分)
61. She is well known for
”_ (救了四十多人的性命) in an
[答案] having saved more than/over forty lives people
having saved more than/ over forty people's lives
having saved the lives of more than forty people
62. It is critical
(保持公园开放) for the benefits of citizens as
well as the development of the city.
[答案] to keep the park open
63. The reason why_
become a teacher in the west of Chima
[答案] he resigned from his the company/firm
he quitquitted his job in his company
64. I wish
(我学的是历史而不是地理) when I was in
[答案] I had studied/ learnt/ learned history rather thant imstead of geography
65. Nowhere else in the company
[答案] can you find a more diligentpersonthan him/he is
can you find a person who/that is more diligent than him
can you find one whois more diligent than him
Section B English-Chinese Translation (共5小题，每小题3分，共15分)
66. It is a book about masks, not the masks to prevent us from diseases, but the masks made by
67. Masks made of wood or leather have mostly damaged.
68. Ancient people made masks largely because of fear.
69. They wished masks buried with their bodies could keep them safe.
70. the role that masks played in ancient people's lives became less important.
PartIV jriting (共 30分)
My Favorite Traditional Chinese Art
China , with a history of over 5000 years , is rich in various traditional arts, such as The lion
dance. Peking Opera, Calligraphy. My favorite traditional Chinese art is Paper cutting.
There are several reasons why I am fond of it. First and foremost, Paper cutting is a unique
form of Chinese folk art and has a history of more than 2,000 years. So, it pays to pay more
attention to such a precious art form. Besides, Paper cutting has specific meaning. As we all know,
Paper-cuts are usually made of red paper, which is associated with happiness in traditional
Chinese culture. Therefore, on festive occasions such as weddings and the Chinese New Year, red
paper-cuts are the first choice for decorating doors and windows. Most importantly, it represents
Paper cutting，as a precious form of traditional Chinese art, has gained popularity in many
places of China. And I hope more and more people, especially younger generation, will develop
their interest in it and gradually fall in lovewithit